EYFS TEACHING ASSISTANT
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract: Fixed term until July 2024
Salary Scale: TA2 Point 5, £19,526.60 per annum (actual)
Hours: 35 hours per week
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.00pm
We are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our successful staff team at Lickey Hills Primary School and Nursery. Our ethos is one of mutual respect and our ideal candidate would understand how to nurture and develop the whole child whilst maintaining high expectations and standards.
We need a Teaching Assistant who is:
- Committed to ensuring all children achieve their potential
- Highly positive, cheerful and resilient
- Flexible and willing to work across all phases of the school
- Able to communicate well with adults and children
- Relevant, recent experience will be an advantage
You will need:
- excellent communication and listening skills
- excellent organisational skills and high expectations of self and others
- the ability to inspire and enthuse young children
- a passionate belief in the capacity of every child to succeed and achieve.
We can offer:
- a successful and thriving primary school with a united team of staff, pupils and governors who exemplify our school values
- staff who give high priority to developing pupils’ well-being and happiness as well as their academic success.
- a robust induction and the on-going support and guidance of a class teacher.
To request an application form – please contact Ben Dillon, School Business Manager, via email email@example.com
Applications close on: Friday 1st December 2023
Interviews will be held on: TBC