Teacher of Science
Salary NQT/ TMS
Starting January 2024 or earlier
Based at Meadow Park, Abbey Road, Coventry CV3 4BD
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is a growing organisation, which is currently made up of 7 schools across Coventry and Warwickshire of which Meadow Park is the most recently affiliated. The Primary and Secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
At Meadow Park School we are committed to nurturing excellence, growing aspiration and thriving together. Meadow Park School strives to achieve excellent outcomes for young people, but also provides opportunities for them to be creative, innovative and to enjoy their learning.
As a result of increasing pupil numbers another exciting opportunity has arisen at Meadow Park School for a motivated and flexible science teacher to join a strong and enthusiastic team in the Science department, where teachers are committed to delivering a high quality, lively and interesting curriculum to challenge and inspire all our students. The successful candidate will be required to teach Science to KS3 and KS4 with opportunities for A-level teaching as the school grows.
The successful candidate must be:
- Committed to making a positive difference to the lives of students and staff.
- Resilient with a strong personal drive.
- Passionate about securing the most productive learning opportunities for students in school. Values driven, dedicated to “Thrive Together”
We will offer you:
- A positive and innovative learning culture, where wellbeing and workload are effectively managed.
- A dedicated, highly skilled and committed staff, upholding high expectations and aspirations for all of our students.
- A strong sense of community and a warm, welcoming workplace. Frequent opportunities to collaborate with teachers and support staff from the other schools in the MAT to develop and share best practice.
- A vibrant, modern building and facilities in a beautiful location within easy reach of the M40/M6 corridor.
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you relish the chance to support colleagues to secure rapid sustained school improvement? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Candidates who submit an application form before the closing date, may be invited for interview early, therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.
Informal visits are encouraged. Please contact Mrs Angela Carr, PA to the Headteacher on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this post further.
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd November 2023 at 9am
Interview date: TBC
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com or by post to:
HR Department, Finham Park Multi Academy Trust, Torrington Avenue, Coventry CV4 9WT
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
In line with KCSIE (Keeping children Safe in Education) 2023 we will complete online searches as part of our due diligence on all shortlisted candidates. If anything is identified as part of these checks they will be discussed with you at interview. If any safeguarding concerns are identified we reserve the right to withdraw your application.
Meadow Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be request to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.