Coten End Primary School
Full-time, permanent role
Are you an inspiring, motivated and passionate Class Teacher? If so, we would love to hear from you!
About Us and the Role
Coten End Primary is a large, very popular, 3-form entry school situated in Warwick with 650 pupils on roll. We are very proud of our dedicated and caring staff team; hard-working and well-behaved children; vibrant learning environment and supportive parents and carers. We are committed to ensuring that children of all abilities and backgrounds achieve their very best in everything they do. We are also committed to growing the talent in all our staff, enabling them to flourish and succeed.
We are seeking to recruit a Class Teacher to join our outstanding team in January and you will benefit from:
• Inspiring and enthusiastic children who thrive during their time at Coten End
• High quality professional development opportunities and the chance to learn and develop your practice whether at the start of your career or through undertaking new challenges as an experienced teacher in a large, expanding school
• Collaboration with outstanding teachers and support staff whose tremendous knowledge and enthusiasm create stimulating lessons that inspire our children to work to the best of their ability
• An exciting and creative curriculum
• A warm and welcoming environment with excellent facilities
The successful candidate will:
• have a thorough understanding of how to keep children safe and safeguarding procedures
• build mutually respectful relationships with children, parents and colleagues
• be an excellent classroom practitioner who ensures that all children, whatever their ability, make great progress
• be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children and colleagues
• set the highest standards for themselves, the children and others
• have excellent subject and curriculum knowledge which they use to engage children
• work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
• fulfil the requirements of an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Above all, we are looking for someone who is passionate about their teaching, a team player who will enjoy working with enthusiastic staff and with the vision and drive to help raise standards.
You will be made to feel welcome by all staff and children alike. Under the direction of the Headteacher, you will continue to learn and develop, and staff at every level benefit from high quality professional development opportunities. Our ethos is reflected in the school motto “Learning For Everyone, Learning From Everyone”.
“We all share the school’s passion and commitment to provide an enjoyable, excellent education for all the children and the best possible professional fulfilment for all staff. We fully support the school’s strong caring ethos combined with rigorous educational ambitions for its pupils” Chair of Governors
How to apply
If you are interested in this post please complete an application form; please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a letter explaining your personal educational philosophy illustrated with recent examples.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 23rd November @ 9.00 a.m.
Interviews will take place on week beginning 27th November 2023
If you have not been contacted by Friday 24th November then your application has been unsuccessful.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Tours of the school are offered on:
• Friday 17th November at 2.00pm
• Monday 20th November at 4.00pm
• Wednesday 22nd November at 9.15am
Please contact the school office on 01926 491329 to book on to one of these.
Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Sheepy, Headteacher, on 01926 491329 or email email@example.com.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects and all staff, parents and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.