Croft Junior School is a three-form entry junior school in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. The school has 345 children on role.
We have high expectations and strive for excellence in a caring, happy and safe environment where every child is valued. Our priority is to deliver high quality teaching and learning, whilst providing rich and enjoyable learning experiences. We are an inclusive school and we believe that every child can succeed; we strive to remove any barriers to learning, enabling all children to celebrate personal achievements.
Our six school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our learners as confident, happy citizens where, together we will succeed.
This is a wonderful opportunity to help further develop an innovative school, where children matter and staff care.
We are looking for someone who:
• is aspiring to become, if not already, an excellent classroom teacher;
• is flexible, enthusiastic and willing to share ideas;
• is committed to supporting and enhancing the school's positive culture;
• is resourceful and dynamic;
• is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all young people.
We are able to offer:
• a strong vision of excellence, enjoyable experiences and an inclusive community;
• enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children;
• a committed, motivated and collaborative staff team;
• an attractive working environment;
• supportive parents;
• great opportunities for professional development.
Closing Date: Monday, 27 November 2023 - Midday
Interviews: Week commencing Monday, 4 December 2023
How to Apply - Send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to school are warmly welcomed.
Croft Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, online search and satisfactory references.