Primary school class teacher maternity cover M2-M6
Bidford on Avon Primary School
Full time KS2 Maternity cover teacher
About Us & The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic primary school teacher who will complement our dedicated and hardworking staff team for a maternity cover 5 days a week in LKS2 starting January 2024.
Our staff together with parents, carers and governors are committed to creating and sustaining a healthy, caring Christian school community. A love of learning, enquiry, independence, creativity, motivation and resilience are key factors in our learning culture.
Ofsted 2020 – ‘Pupils thrive at this school. There is a murmur of excitement in every classroom as pupils join in eagerly with activities.’
We are looking to appoint an M2-M6 scale teacher who:
• is able to inspire and support all learners and is committed to maintaining high standards
• has a good knowledge of the National Curriculum and its requirements
• has the ability to work as part of a team
• is eager to offer new initiatives and approaches
• is well planned and highly organised
• has high expectations of behaviour
• is an excellent role model for children
• is willing to commit to the full life of the school
How to apply/ Additional Information
If you would like to be considered for this role please fill in the attached application form along with the equality form and email to email@example.com. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient suitable applications for the role.
Closing date for applications is 1st December 2023.
Bidford on Avon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.