We require an ambitious and experienced Teaching Assistant to support children’s learning in Early Years for our brand new, purpose-built school which opened in September 2022.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a positive outlook, a sense of humour and an ability to work with other professionals is essential.
• Can inspire and challenge our highly motivated and enthusiastic children.
• Have confidence and enthusiasm to lead 1:1 and group activities including SEN interventions.
• Know how to enhance children’s language development.
• Have high expectations of themselves and the children they work with.
• Have the ability to build positive relationships with children to enhance their emotional wellbeing and learning outcomes.
• Have the skills, strategies, and confidence to facilitate learning through play and exploration, and ‘plan in the moment’ to progress learning.
• Be able to plan and adapt learning experiences to meet individual needs.
• Develop the environment both indoors and outdoors to enable the children to achieve to their fullest potential.
• Demonstrate a high level of inclusivity within working practice and actively seek to remove barriers to learning.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude with high levels of resilience.
In return we will offer:
• a warm, caring, supportive and positive working environment
• friendly and well-motivated children
• excellent relationships with parents and other stakeholders
• a very attractive school environment with excellent resources
• opportunities for professional development.
You will need a good general standard of education including GCSE English and Maths to Grade C and NVQ Level 3 minimum.
Visits to the school are warmly invited.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore, the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS
Closing date – Friday 24th November 2023
Interviews will take place Friday 1st December 2023
How to apply:
All completed applications be emailed to Mrs Heather Forrester, Office Manager at HForrester@bramshallmeadows.org.uk
Tel: 01889 221555