Business Analyst (3 Posts) - Ref: RT10723Salary: G8 £32,909 - £37,261 per annum (pay award pending)Contract: Permanent
The Walsall Proud Programme team are looking for a talented and tenacious individual who can deliver change in line with the council’s ambitious transformation programme.
As a Business Analyst within the Walsall Proud Programme Team, the post holder will:
- Apply business process improvement and reengineering techniques to achieve process efficiencies.
- Design, organise and facilitate business analysis and transformational change activity and workshops with staff at all levels and external stakeholders, developing a strong understanding of their current and future requirements and the change required to meet future outcomes.
- Creatively apply business and technical knowledge to enable, support and review all aspects of change and improvement in the Council’s customer and internal facing processes and services.
- Engage with customers, staff, and stakeholders to deliver and manage change.
- Work with service managers to identify new areas of efficiency and improved ways of working to enhancing transformational change and progressing the Council’s Continuous Improvement Plan
- Work with technical teams to gather and engineer solutions requirements, including rapid process improvements.
- Apply appropriate business analysis techniques to understand and document the AS-IS position of a service, provide recommendations, and model the TO-BE future state operating model elements.
- Effectively interpret complex data and communicate this via reports and recommendations for business process improvements and change adoption to senior managers.
We are looking for strong business analysis skills and experience of leading on the development and delivery of transformational change through the application of business analysis in large organisations.
You will need to hold an industry standards qualification in Business Analysis and be educated to degree level (or clearly demonstrate significant professional experience).
View Job Description and Employee Specification
If you have any further questions about the role, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS A RE-ADVERTISEMENT, PREVIOUS EXTERNAL APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY. Closing date: 11 December 2023
This post is covered by the Government’s Code of Practice on the English Language Fluency Duty for public sector workers. The post holder will be required to communicate verbally with customers and provide advice and/or information in accurate spoken English.
Please be aware that this is a “rolling advert
” and that during this time, applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis as part of the shortlisting process. Any candidates that are unsuccessful during either the shortlisting or the interview stages will not be reconsidered if they re-apply during this time. The advert will be closed when all positions are filled.