Senior Business Analyst - Ref: RT10823Salary G10 - £40,478 - £45,495 per annum (pay award pending)Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Are you an experienced and ambitious Business Analyst, who wants to make a difference for the people of Walsall? We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our Walsall Proud Transformation Team.
As a Senior Business Analyst within the Walsall Proud Programme Team, you will:
- Apply business process improvement and reengineering techniques to achieve process efficiencies.
- Design, organise and facilitate business analysis and transformational change activity and workshops with staff at all levels and external stakeholders, developing a strong understanding of their current and future requirements and the change required to meet future outcomes.
- Creatively apply extensive business and technical knowledge to enable, support and review all aspects of change and improvement in the Council’s customer and internal facing processes and services.
- Engage with customers, staff, and senior stakeholders to deliver and manage change in a sustainable way.
- Work with senior service managers and directors to identify new areas of efficiency and better ways of working to enhance the transformational change and progress the Council’s Continuous Improvement Plan
- Work with technical teams to gather and engineer solutions requirements, including rapid process improvements.
- Apply appropriate advanced business analysis techniques to understand and document the AS-IS position of a service, provide recommendations, and model the TO-BE future state operating model elements.
- Effectively interpret complex data and communicate this via reports and recommendations for business process improvements and change adoption to senior managers.
We are looking for strong business analysis skills and substantial experience of leading on the development and delivery of transformational change through the application of business analysis in large organisations.
You'll need to hold an industry standards qualification in Business Analysis and be educated to degree level (or clearly demonstrate significant professional experience).
If you have any further questions about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
View Job Description and Employee Specification
View Information for Applicants Closing date: 11th December 2023 ** Please note we will not be accepting applications from those who have applied for this role in our previous advert. **
Please be aware that this is a “rolling advert
” and that during this time, applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis as part of the shortlisting process. Any candidates that are unsuccessful during either the shortlisting or the interview stages will not be reconsidered if they re-apply during this time. The advert will be closed when all positions are filled.
This post is covered by the Government’s Code of Practice on the English Language Fluency Duty for public sector workers. The post holder will be required to communicate verbally with customers and provide advice and/or information in accurate spoken English.