KS2 Classroom Teacher
Contracted until January – End July 2024
3 Days per week, Monday - Wednesday
We are looking to appoint a forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher who is passionate about learning and has the vision and values to contribute to our school team.
The position is for a part time, KS2 classroom teacher in a mixed Year 3 and 4 class.
St. Andrew’s C. of E. First School is a Church of England Voluntary Aided First School. Christian principles underpin the life and ethos of the school and a successful candidate will be committed to supporting and promoting these values.
As a school we can offer:
- Exceptionally well-behaved children who enjoy their school and are motivated to learn
- Dedicated staff who are hardworking and passionate towards their roles and responsibilities
- Supportive parents with strong community links
- A commitment to your continuing professional development and career progression
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to motivate and inspire pupils and staff, believing everyone will succeed and ensure children make the best possible progress
- Be a team player but with the ability to take initiative
- Have good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour
- Be committed to supporting and promoting the school’s Christian ethos and values
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place the week beginning Monday 11th December 2023. If you wish to have a tour of the school, please contact the office by emailing email@example.com or calling 0121 445 1410.
To apply, please complete the attached application form and send by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9am on Friday 8th December 2023
St. Andrew’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.