AdvThe Board of Directors are seeking to appoint a committed, practising Catholic to support the headteacher and strengthen the leadership of our outstanding school as it prepares for the next phase of its development. The successful candidate should be able to articulate a vision for Catholic education, provide a record of successful leadership and demonstrate a clear understanding of collaboration within a multi-academy company (MAC).
The ideal candidate will :
- Play a key role in contributing to the Catholic life of the academy through devotion to their own faith and by engaging with all representatives within the parish and local community
- Be an excellent teacher with experience across the primary phase.
- Possess excellent inter-personal skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be aspirational, with an uncompromising commitment to improving outcomes for all children.
- Demonstrate the ability and determination to adapt and broaden curriculum opportunities for all children.
- Make a significant contribution to the professional development of staff, drawing on research.
- Work effectively as a member of the school team, influencing decision-making and shaping policies by engaging with staff, pupil, parents, governors and parishioners.
- Demonstrate impact of effective leadership.
We will offer the successful candidate:
- Ongoing high quality professional development within a successful and driven team. Opportunities to network and collaborate with colleagues across the multi- academy.
- A warm welcome from enthusiastic children whose attitudes and behaviour are ‘exemplary.’ (Ofsted 2026; 2023) Friendly and committed staff who are supportive, open to new ideas and keen to continue to develop professionally Supportive and committed governance at all levels
Applicants are encouraged and warmly welcomed to visit the school.
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd November
Shortlisting: Friday 24th November
Interviews: Thursday 30th November
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and barring Service (DBS) check. All Saints Catholic Collegiate operates a Safer Recruitment policy.
To request an application pack, or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Helen Ruscoe, Senior Operations Manager, Central Services Team email@example.com 01782 882963
Further details are available on our website: www.stgca.org.uk