The Academy Committee of St Augustine’s Catholic Academy are seeking to appoint an Early Years Practitioner to work 17.5 hours (mornings) Monday-Friday term time only, to commence as soon as possible.
- We are looking for a practitioner who can fully subscribe to the vision and mission of our catholic school
- Is a skilled practitioner with high expectations of work and behaviour who is prepared to work hard to achieve excellence
- Is creative and innovative in outlook and committed to strengthening our vibrant curriculum
- Holds positive values and attitudes and adopts high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
- Has a sense of humor, works well within teams and is committed to their own professional development.
At St. Augustine’s we can offer:-
- A happy, caring schoo with a strong Catholic ethos.
- A supportive Academy Committee and Senior Leadership Team who are committed to maintaining high standards.
- Children who love coming to school, are engaged in their learning and have excellent behaviour.
- A committed and supportive environment where you will be encouraged to develop your professional career.
- An opportunity to join a highly effective Multi Academy Collegiate with excellent opportunities for CPD across our family of Schools.
Applicants from all religious denominations are welcome. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Helen Ruscoe 01782 882963 to arrange a visit.
To apply for this vacancy, please contact:
CES Application forms are available from the school website www.staugustinescatholicacademy.org or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 23/11/2023 12 noon
Interviews: week commencing 27/11/2023
DBSAt Augustine’s is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Criminal Records Bureau.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/