Grade: Grade 3, Point 4 – 7
Hours: 35 hours per week (Monday – Friday 08:30am – 4:00pm with a 30-minute break) Term time (39 weeks)
Contract Type: Permanent
St Patrick’s Catholic Primary school are seeking to recruit an ambitious, nurturing and dedicated Teaching Assistant. This role will ensure we nurture and cherish the uniqueness of every child as we guide and support them through their journey of faith and education.
The successful candidates will:
- Be committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be skilled at creating challenge, excitement and enthusiasm
- Be able to demonstrate a strong desire and belief that all children are capable of achieving high standards
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive mindset
- Be able to work collaboratively as part of a team and develop positive relationships
We can offer you:
- A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
- A welcoming and friendly team of staff
- A Senior Leadership Team who value, nurture and empower all staff
- A chance to work with genuinely enthusiastic and happy children
- Future professional development within an innovative and ambitious school
- An exciting curriculum with collaborative opportunities across the wider Romero Academy
- A supportive and committed Local Academy Committee
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact the school office on 02476 612671.
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: 9am on 21st November 2023.
Interview Date: To be confirmed.
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with our Company Policies and KCSIE guidelines set out by the Department for Education, a background check will be carried out on your online digital presence. For this we use a third-party professional screening partner, SP Index (www.sp-index.com), experienced in processing personal data for the purpose of such checks. The scope of such checks will include all online open-source information, but specifically:
- Up to 10 years online history
- Social and professional networking and media
- Blogs & vlogs
- News and media reports
- Information displayed publicly online by 3rd parties
- Any other relevant open-source information available
You can find out more about how these checks are carried out and how your personal data will be used at https://sp-index.com/privacy-policy/