School Business Manager - Old Park Primary School & Nursery
Required from Spring Term 2024
Salary: SO2 pts 26-28 (£18.06 - £19.00 per hour)
Permanent Full time position - 37 hours per week
Term time plus 2 weeks
We are looking to appoint an experienced, nurturing, and enthusiastic School Business Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
- Budget management, monitoring and financial reporting experience.
- Experience of health and safety in a school environment.
- Experience of recruitment and a strong understanding of safer recruitment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work well under pressure delivering to tight deadlines.
- A highly professional attitude demonstrating discretion and confidentiality.
- Proven skills and abilities of successful leadership and managing staff.
- Have or willing to work towards a recognised School Business Manager qualification.
- Integrity, stamina and a sense of humour.
This post offers a superb opportunity to join a dedicated group of people who work as a strong team in a welcoming environment to get the best outcomes for all our children.
In return we offer:
- Highly motivated, well-behaved children who enjoy coming to school.
- A strong team of dedicated staff who are committed to maintaining high standards.
- A supportive and friendly Governing Body committed to continuing school improvement.
- Leadership support and professional development opportunities.
We are fully committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all pupils.
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school. Please telephone the school office 01952 387250 or email email@example.com to arrange a suitable time.
Closing date: 4pm Friday 24th November 2023
Interview date: Wednesday 6th December 2023
Please refer to the Information pack for the job description/person specification and recruitment process.
Please note that we will be seeking references from your current employer prior to interview. All staff must undergo a safeguarding screen via the Disclosure and Barring Service and an online check will be conducted on all candidates that are shortlisted. CVs will not be accepted.
School Business Manager - Information Pack