Our Lady and All Saints Catholic Multi Academy
Grade C (£24,702 – £27,334 FTE) Actual Salary £20,424 - £22,610
Permanent: Part Time,
Hours: Mon to Friday 35 hours (term time plus Insets)
Our Lady’s Catholic Primary School
East Meadway, Tile Cross, Birmingham B33 0AU
Required for: January 2024
The Board of Governors of Our Lady’s Catholic Primary School, with support of Our Lady and All Saints Catholic Multi Academy Company (“the MAC”), are now seeking to appoint to the role of Teaching Assistant (35 hours per week) to join our proud and successful school. The start date for this position is 8th January 2024.
Our Lady’s School is a welcoming Catholic community where we follow our dreams using the guiding light of Jesus. We are an innovative and caring school with high standards and the drive to keep on improving. We remain focused on giving our pupils a primary school experience to enjoy and remember, whilst striving to provide outstanding educational provision for children in our locality.
Ofsted say: ‘Pupils are proud of their school. They are well cared for, respected and valued by all staff. Leaders and staff have high expectations for all pupils, including those with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND).
Pupils live up to these high expectations. Pupils behave very well. They work and play happily together.’
The successful candidate will be an excellent support assistant preferably with some experience working with pupils with SEND.
We wish to hear from you if you have the following attributes:
- A practising Catholic or be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- Hold high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Hardworking and highly motivated
- Have the drive to ensure the best outcomes, well-being and pupil safety
- Have a friendly and approachable manner and excellent communication skills
- Determined to play a part in the further development of our school
- Demonstrate commitment to helping children & parents succeed and achieve
- Reflective, restorative and self-aware assistant who is ready to learn new skills
Our successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to work with wonderful children and a happy school community
- A school deeply committed to an ethos focused on success for all
- A strong and supportive Governing Body
- A unique exciting career opportunity to be working in a successful school which is now part of an evolving and growing MAC which is committed to staff development and career progression.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Joanne Stonehouse, Office Manager, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0121 464 4459.
Visits to the school are very welcome. Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
Further information and an application pack is available under the vacancies section of our website www.ourladys.bham.sch.uk and also on the MAC website Current Vacancies | Our Lady and All Saints Catholic MAC (olaas.co.uk)
All application forms must be emailed to email@example.com or delivered to the school office.
Only CES application forms will be accepted.
Closing date: Friday 8th December 12 noon
*Interview date: Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th December
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Therefore, should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Our Lady’s Catholic School, part of Our Lady and All Saints Multi Academy Company, has a responsibility for and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups. All employees and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and to obtain an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) and where relevant, a childcare disqualification check. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and other satisfactory pre-employment checks. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.
An online search will also be carried out as part of due diligence on all short-listed candidates.
*Please note the MAC reserve the right to change this date.