Attendance & Admissions Administrator
Salary Scale 4 (pts 7-11), £21,803 - £23,814 per annum
37 hours per week, term time only + 10 days
*we may consider part-time hours where appropriate
As part of Bordesley MAT, Birchensale Middle School works closely with Trinity High School, Woodfield Academy and Holyoakes Field First School in a very localised MAT focusing on the development of children in Redditch. Working together as part of the three-tier system we aspire to improve the educational offer for the local community.
Birchensale Middle School is a popular 5-form entry middle school with pupils on roll aged 9-13 years. We are a happy, vibrant learning community, with high aspirations for the children in our care and the staff team that supports them.
We are looking to recruit an Attendance and Admissions Officer to start as soon as possible. The successful applicant will share our inclusive ethos, be hardworking and committed to improving outcomes for our pupils.
The essential attributes are:
- Common sense and a desire to see young people suceed;
- The ability to relate to young people;
- A commitment to professional development;
Birchensale Middle School can offer:
- Hard-working and highly committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what students can achieve.
- A supportive school as your employer that are strongly committed to providing high quality CPD and career progression.
- The opportunity to work with ambitious and inspirational leaders.
- A staff wellbeing package, including Employee Assistance Package, Salary Sacrifice Schemes for cars and bikes, discounted local gym membership, and more
For further information, please contact Mr T Thomas, on email@example.com or 01527 68430
Closing Date: Friday 24th November, 12.00noon
Please visit the TES portal for further information and instructions on how to complete your application; https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/-1947517
Only applications submitted via the TES portal will be considered. CVs and open references are not acceptable. The successful candidate must meet the person specification in full in order to be offered the post. Bordesley MAT is an equal opportunities employer.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and criminal background check via the disclosure procedures. Also as per The Department for Education Statutory guidance, in accordance with the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” legislation latest version that came into effect on 1st September 2022, shortlisted candidates will be subject to an online search as part of our due diligence.
Bordesley MAT is committed to the protection, safety and welfare of its pupils and staff and we aim for the highest standards in safeguarding procedures. We expect all staff to share and promote this commitment.