The Creative Learning Partnership Trust are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant (Grade 5)
Starting January 2024
Due to increased pupil numbers, an opportunity has arisen at Greenhall for an enthusiastic, hardworking, nurturing individual, with a full and relevant early years qualification, to join our successful team. Greenhall is a Special School for children in the Early Years with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
We are looking for someone who has a child-centred approach at the heart of all they do; who will bring magic, fun, enjoyment and play to our children’s lives; who believes in releasing potential in others.
We are offering the opportunity to work in a welcoming School with a committed and highly dedicated staff team. We believe in championing our staff to be the best that they can be. Training, support and coaching will be offered to the successful candidate to ensure they are successful in their duties.
The successful applicant will;
- Have an understanding of the EYFS and child development
- Work alongside staff to ensure the daily routine promotes independence and opportunities are maximised
- Contribute to the assessment for learning process
- Support pupils in all aspects of their learning and care
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Comply with school policies and procedures
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people
- Work closely with parents/carers and other professionals
You will also be joining a thriving Trust that has children at its heart. There will be professional development opportunities within the Trust and within Greenhall.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service, references and medical clearance.
Full-time, permanent, term-time only. 32.5 hours a week (Mon-Fri 8.30-3.30pm)
Salary Range: £23,893 - £25,119 FTE / pro-rata £20,749 – £21,814
Closing date: 9am on Monday 27th November 2023
Interviews: Monday 4th December 2023
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide