Required from 8th January 2024
We aspire in each pupil a desire to ‘Be the Best they Can be,’ within a nurturing and supportive environment. The Governors at Perryfields Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientious Learning Support Assistant to enhance this. The successful applicant will be required to support the teaching and learning across our Reception Cohort, working as part of our existing team of dedicated and conscientious staff. If you are passionate about helping young minds to grow and develop, then we are the school for you. This is a great opportunity for a creative and well-qualified Learning Support Assistant who has experience working with learners within Early Years.
The successful applicant will need to: -
- Have a good working knowledge of the EYFS framework and Development Matters
- Work as part of a successful and supportive team
- Have a growth mind-set for with regards to all pupils
- Value and develop positive and productive working relationships in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for all pupils
- Be willing to learn new skills and develop their own knowledge
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Show initiative when required
In return, we can offer the successful applicant: -
- Wonderful children who have excellent attitudes towards their learning and a curiosity to discover new things
- Training in relevant aspects of the curriculum in order to develop expertise specific to the pupils’ needs
- A dedicated team of staff who work hard to achieve the best outcomes for all pupils
- A well-equipped learning environment
Interviews: - Friday 1st December 2023
Please contact Mr Kirby in the School Office (0121 422 2848) or by email email@example.com to request an application pack.
Application forms are returnable directly to the school. Perryfields Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and clearances, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
17.5 hours per week (Monday & Tuesday 8.30am - 3.30pm Wednesday 8.30am - 1.00 pm) Term time only + INSET days
Band B SCP 3 £22,737 per annum pro rata
Perryfields Primary School, Apsley Road, Oldbury, West Midlands, B68 0QY
Monday 27th November 2023 at 12pm