Cooper Perry Primary School
Main Road, Seighford
Hours per week 32.5 weeks per year 52.14 FTE
Salary Grade M1 – M6 - Salary M1- M6 ( pay scales in line with current STPCD)
January 2024 or April 2024 dependent on candidate’s availability or notice period.
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative and passionate Key Stage 2 teacher with a positive work ethic and a commitment to inspiring children to reach their full potential. The appointed candidate will teach our Year 4 class.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is a flexible team player
- has high expectations of pupils and themselves
- communicates well with children, families and colleagues
- embraces challenges and seeks opportunities to enhance their practise
- is passionate about providing pupils with exciting and memorable learning experiences
- is committed to their continued professional development
As a school, we can offer you:
- A devoted team -enhancing the learning opportunities of all at Cooper Perry.
- An exciting, creative and magical learning atmosphere and environment.
- Forward thinking and supportive leadership teams and staff who are excited by learning and the potential for all.
- Local and national networks through leadership and school links – ensuring that we are at the forefront of national initiatives, agenda, challenge and support.
- Pupils who are thirsty for growth and have excellent attitudes to learning and behaviour.
- A supportive community with excellent governors, parent associations and local community links and networks.
- A place in our Cooper Perry family where you are cared for, supported and developed personally and professionally.
We welcome applications from both ECTs and experienced teachers.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a job application pack.
Applicants should submit their application form (including a letter of application that is no more than 2 sides of A4) to email@example.com by 12 noon on Friday 1st December.
Interview date w/c 4th December – school visits
Interview date – 12th December
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by calling our school office on 01785 282210.
Visits will take place on the following dates:
Thursday 16th November – 14:00
Monday 20th November – 9:30
Tuesday 21st November – 16:00
Friday 24th November – 14:00
If you have any questions, please e-mail the Headteacher Emily Proffitt -firstname.lastname@example.org
Cooper Perry Primary School is committed to safeguarding pupils. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and online profile search.