Grade: Grade 3, Point 4 – 7 (£23,114 - £24,294) paid pro rata
Hours: 35 hours per week (Monday - Friday, 08.30am – 4.00pm), 39 weeks per year
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract until 31st August 2024
Start Date: ASAP
As a Teaching Assistant (1:1 SEN) at Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School the core purpose of the job is to work primarily to support one child with physical needs in their education.
So, are you an outstanding teaching assistant looking for your next opportunity to grow? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can really make an impact? If so, this Teaching Assistant role at Corpus Christi Primary School may be right for you…
If this support and togetherness of being part of a committed team with a strong Catholic Ethos is attractive you should consider applying.
Corpus Christi, is currently on a journey to outstanding under an inspiring leadership team with a clear vision for the school. This is really a unique opportunity to join a passionate team of staff.
We can offer you the following:
A warm and welcoming atmosphere
Excellent CPD opportunities within school and across the Romero network and training through blue sky
Opportunities to grow within the school and the academy
Supportive Parents and a Local Governing Body who are passionate about the school
Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children
A package of benefits, discounts, and a cash back healthcare plan A family friendly, wellbeing focussed employee
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be skilled at creating challenge, excitement and enthusiasm
- Be able to demonstrate a strong desire and belief that all children can achieve high standards
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Act as the main support to one child, helping them with a range of activities to support learning
- Support individual pupils with specific learning difficulties as required
- Liaise with teachers and other staff at the school to obtain, exchange and record information on individual children.
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
All application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 24th November 2023
Interview Date: TBC
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
In accordance with our Company Policies and KCSIE guidelines set out by the Department for Education, a background check will be carried out on your online digital presence. For this we use a third-party professional screening partner, SP Index (www.sp-index.com), experienced in processing personal data for the purpose of such checks. The scope of such checks will include all online open-source information, but specifically:
- Up to 10 years online history
- Social and professional networking and media
- Blogs & vlogs
- News and media reports
- Information displayed publicly online by 3rd parties
- Any other relevant open-source information available
You can find out more about how these checks are carried out and how your personal data will be used