Conductor required – Greenhall, part of The Creative Learning Partnership Trust
Starting January 2024
‘Nurturing the Champion within’
We are looking for an enthusiastic Conductor to join our outstanding team. Greenhall caters for children in the Early Years with needs in the prime areas – Physical, Communication and Language and / or Personal, Social and Emotional Development. A child-centred approach is at the heart of all that we do.
The school is committed to Conductive Education as a means of early intervention for our children with physical disabilities and has a rich CE heritage.
We are offering the opportunity to work in a welcoming school with a committed, enthusiastic and highly dedicated staff team. Training, support and coaching will be offered to the successful candidate to ensure they are successful in their duties.
The successful applicant will;
- Be an excellent practitioner Have a sound understanding of physical disability and Conductive Education
- Have an understanding of the EYFS and the needs of children in the early years
- Be committed to working closely with parents and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Be a member of the Professional Conductor’s Association
- Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate others across the school, particularly in Conductive Education
- Be flexible and have opportunities to further shape this role in the future
Having an understanding of the needs of children with PMLD will be an advantage.
You will also be joining a thriving Trust that has children at its heart. There will be professional development opportunities within the Trust and within Greenhall.
Greenhall is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service, references and medical clearance.
Full-time, permanent, Term Time Only : Salary Range: £27,803 - £31,364
Pro rata - £24,144 - £27,237
Closing date: Monday 27th November