Headteacher: Mrs Laura Lazenby
Position: Administrative Support Assistant
Salary: Grade 4 - (£23,114 - £23,500 pro rata)
Hours: 31 hours a week as below:
Monday 9.00am – 3.15pm
Tuesday 9.00am – 4.00pm
Wednesday 9.00am – 3.15pm
Thursday 9.00am – 4.00pm
Friday 9.00am – 4.00pm
Weeks: Term time only (45.05 weeks a year)
Closing Date: Midday on Monday 11th December 2023
Completed applications, along with the recruitment monitoring form should be posted directly to school or emailed to email@example.com.
Administrative Support Assistant
Doxey Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Administrative Support Assistant, to work with the Office and Financial Services Manager to provide a school office environment which will enable our pupils to achieve their very best.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to become an integral part of our friendly team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to be responsible for a variety of duties including reporting attendance, processing invoices, and managing the school’s social media accounts.
- Will be the first point of call for parents and visitors to the school.
- Has exceptional organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working effectively as part of a team and is able to use their own initiative.
- Will be prepared to play a full part in school life.
- Has a friendly, caring nature and a good sense of humour.
- We can offer you:
- A stimulating working environment with enthusiastic children who enjoy coming to school and have a good attitude to learning.
- A great opportunity to develop professionally in a supportive team where everyone is valued.
- A commitment to CPD.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service Check, an online search and two references will be sought.
Interviews to be held on Friday 15th December 2023