Clerical Assistant / First Aider
Permanent , Part Time , 10.5 hours per week , term time , 39.2 weeks per year
Salary grade 3 SCP4 Salary £23,114 actual salary £5,703
Start Date: January 2024
Are you an organised individual, who can work on your own initiative, looking for part time work in a busy and friendly environment? If so, St Michael’s are looking to recruit a part time clerical assistant. The successful candidate will be offering essential support to the school’s office manager.
We are hoping to recruit someone who has:
- A positive and friendly approach as the successful person will be working with our children and families
- A good work ethic and the ability to manage their own time well
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A strong sense of team spirit
- A commitment to adopting and promoting the schools’ Christian Values
- Experience of working in a school environment
In return, we can offer:
- A happy place to work with a strong Christian vision
- A wonderfully supportive group of pupils and parents
- The opportunity to widen your skill set through training to ensure you have the necessary skills to support our school
- The opportunity to work alongside our dedicated team
- The opportunity to make a positive contribution to our school
For more information about the position, please call Claire Porter or Zoe Cahalan on 01785 712344. Visits to school are warmly welcomed.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 1st December 2023
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require candidates to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions on their application forms.