School Administrator - Buildwas Academy
Salary: Scale 1 - £11.59 per hour
Closing Date: Monday 27th November 2023, 4pm
Start date: 8th January 2024
8.15am – 3.45pm, Monday to Friday (35 hours) Term Time Only, plus 5 PD days
Thank you for showing an interest in joining our Support Staff at Mighty Oaks Academy Trust (MOAT).
We are looking for a well organised, reliable, trustworthy and enthusiastic individual who has a proven track record as an effective administrator. The ideal candidate will assist in the deployment of effective administrative support across the school together with supporting our young people on a daily basis. The role will be varied and busy and ideally suited to an organised and efficient individual with an eye for detail and accuracy, and who understands the importance of confidentiality and integrity in the workplace.
You will demonstrate the motivation required to work with children, resilience in dealing with challenging behaviours, and possess the ability to form and maintain appropriate supportive relationships. The post holder will be responsible for administrative duties, including tasks associated with the attendance, pastoral and safeguarding teams.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrable experience of office administration, ideally in a school environment
- Be a motivated individual with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Be able to identify work priorities and manage own workload to meet deadlines
- Have high attention to detail and accuracy
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills
- Have excellent literacy / numeracy and be proficient in IT, covering all elements of Microsoft Office
- Show commitment, initiative and reliability
- Have a flexible approach to meet the varying needs of the school. This post will require ad hoc evening to meet the needs of the school
You will also benefit from the support and experience of our amazing teams and will hopefully find being within Mighty Oaks a rewarding and exciting experience. If, having read the information provided, you think that you are the person we are looking for, I do hope you will apply.
If you would like an initial, informal and confidential conversation please contact the relevant Head of School on the number below.
We warmly welcome informal, confidential conversations and questions. Please contact our Head of School or COO for further information.
Head of School, Buildwas Academy – Jason.Millington2@taw.org.uk
Chief Operations Officer, MOAT – Jo.Wootton@MightyOaks.uk
To apply please email your application form to Jo.Wootton@MightyOaks.uk