Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Salary Range: NJC Scale Grade 4, Points 7 to 11
Actual Salary: £16,810.57 to £17,976.53 per annum
Tillington Manor Primary School, part of Perry Hall Multi–Academy Trust (PHMAT), are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and flexible Level 3 Teaching Assistant, who will be able to make a significant contribution to our friendly school.
Tillington Manor is a welcoming and inclusive school where all staff value and care for pupils. Our school moto is ‘working together to achieve the best’ and this encompasses all that we do and our expectations for all adults who work with our children and families.
In turn, we offer a friendly, committed and motivated staff who provide a positive learning environment for our friendly children. We have a dedicated and supportive team of staff and governors, a commitment to personal and professional development and to joint working across our Trust.
Our Trust can offer:
- Access to highly sought Local Government Pension Scheme
- Yearly well-being day
- Access to an employee benefits portal which includes a number of discount vouchers for shopping, entertainment and dining
- A Cycle to work scheme
- Free will-writing service
- Free telephone counselling and online access to our employee advice and assistance portal
- A salary sacrifice scheme which allows you to buy a new car
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- A Financial Well-being service
- A Health Cash plan
- A Voluntary Private Medical service
Applicants are encouraged to visit our academy before applying. Please email email@example.com to arrange a visit.
PHMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought, along with other relevant employment checks and completion of the disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009).
Please complete our application form, which can be found on this website, and submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.