Assistant Head Teacher
Salary Range: Leadership Group Pay Range 3 - 7 (£49,574 - £54,816 per annum)
Status: Fixed Term for 2 years
The children, governors and staff at Bird’s Bush Primary School, part of Perry Hall Multi-Academy Trust, are seeking to appoint an inspirational and ambitious Assistant Headteacher to join our team.
The postholder will first and foremost be an outstanding teacher. If you are someone with a passion for and understanding of the whole school leadership of English that would be even more exciting!
You will be keen to make a positive impact in our school where community sits at the heart of what we do. This is an exciting time to join us and continue your development within a supportive and aspirational Multi Academy Trust.
Birds Bush Primary can offer you a supportive working environment that promotes teamwork, a positive learning environment where children thrive and opportunities for professional development.
Our Trust can offer:
- Access to highly sought Teachers Pension
- Yearly well-being day
- Access to an employee benefits portal which includes a number of discount vouchers for shopping, entertainment and dining
- A Cycle to work scheme
- Free will-writing service
- Free telephone counselling and online access to our employee advice and assistance portal
- A salary sacrifice scheme which allows you to buy a new car
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- A Financial Well-being service
- A Health Cash plan
- A Voluntary Private Medical service
Applicants are encouraged to visit our academy before applying. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
PHMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought, along with other relevant employment checks and completion of the disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009).
Please complete our application form, which can be found on this website, and submit by email to email@example.com to apply.