Band H; SCP 14-17: FTE: £28,770 - £31,364 pa; Actual: £21,639 - £23,590 pa
32.50 hrs per week; term time only plus 5 inset days (39 weeks).
Monday to Friday; 8.30am to 3.30pm with (unpaid lunch break).
Fixed-Term Position (until 19th July 2024) - TTO plus 5 inset days.
Our Lady of the Magnificat MAC are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant – Level 3. This role will be based at Trinity Catholic School.
The successful candidate will:
• At least 2 years’ experience of working within a secondary school as a Teaching Assistant Level 3.
• Skills and expertise in understanding the needs of all students.
• Assist the teacher with lesson/activity planning, delivery and evaluation.
• Understanding of role and responsibilities within the classroom and whole school context.
• Ability to plan, priorities and organise own work schedule and meet deadlines.
• Liaise with parents/carers, specialist teachers and other professional staff, share and provide information.
• Support the Catholic ethos of the school.
Please visit www.magnificat.org.uk/vacancies for an application form and consent for references form, both to be returned to Mrs Mary La Spisa, Office Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The MAC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. As such we will be implementing the use of online searches for all posts in line with guidance from KCSIE 2023. Online searches are not part of the shortlisting process itself and candidates will have a chance to address any issues of concern that come up during the search at interview.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Statement.
COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES.
Closing date: Friday 24th November 2023 by 9.00am.
Interviews will be held on: Week commencing Monday 27th November 2023