St Stephen's Primary School
Tel: 01283 790268 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Term Time Only - 20 hours a week
Grade 4 SCP5 - £23,500 ( Actual Salary approximately £10,975
Our welcoming and growing village school is looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active and committed teaching assistant to join our team as soon as possible. The vacancy is for a Level 3 teaching assistant (20 hours a week). The position is on a temporary basis to support a child with 1:1 needs.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- A passion, dedication and commitment to education
- A pro-active attitude to working as part of, and within a team
- Be creative, motivated, innovative and able to think ‘outside of the box’
- Be independent, flexible, adaptable and reflective in their practice
- Have the knowledge, skills and understanding of a range of strategies that will ensure the progress of children with differing needs, including, but not limited to, autism, specific learning difficulties and trauma induced behaviours
- Have high expectations of what children can achieve
- Have the ability to liaise effectively with staff and contribute to assessment for learning
- Be able, and willing to work in a team and contribute to the wider life of the school in a caring professional manner
- An ability to lead and use their own initiative
We can offer you:
- An excellent working environment in a vibrant, friendly primary school
- A supportive team of colleagues committed to providing the best for our children, parents, staff and wider community
- Friendly children who are keen to learn and really enjoy coming to school
- Supportive governors and parents
Please state any expertise or experience of learning support strategies along with your personal strengths in your application. Please include further information addressed to the head teacher (of no more than 1 x A4 side) to support your application explaining why you are ideally suited to work at St Stephen’s Primary School, i.e.: What can you bring to this vibrant and energetic school? Visiting our school website would be beneficial and if you would like a visit to our school, please contact our office staff to arrange a suitable date and time.
Please complete the application and return to school via post or email. Send completed applications to the school address below.
St Stephen's Primary School, Church Lane, Fradley, Lichfield, Staffs. WS13 8NL or by email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is noon on Tuesday 5th December 2023
Shortlisted candidates for full interview will be informed by telephone or e-mail.
Interview Dates: Tuesday 12th December 2023