Crudgington Primary School
School Lane, Telford, TF6 6JF
Tel: 01952 386910
Year 4/5 Teacher
8th January 2024 - 24th March 2024 with the potential to extend
Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale
Full time, Temporary
Crudgington Primary School is seeking to appoint a Year 4/5 teacher to join our small, dedicated team of staff. We are looking for a highly driven and motivated teacher who can exemplify our school motto of Pride, Passion and Purpose in all that we do.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- A passion for teaching children and seeing them flourish in all aspects of the curriculum.
- Takes pride in their work and pride in the achievement of their pupils
- The ability to develop and create purposeful sequences of learning which engage and inspire children
- The ability to work as a key member of our team
- A desire for continuing professional development
In return, we can offer the following:
- Fantastic children who have a real desire to learn and achieve
- Smaller than average class sizes
- A supportive team of staff with a united in their drive and determination for our learners
- A commitment to providing high quality professional development
The attached job description outlines the role and responsibilities in more detail.
Application forms and further details are available from our website www.telford.gov.uk/jobs or directly from the school. Sorry but CVs will not be accepted. All completed application forms should be emailed to the school crudgingtonschool@LCT.education The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS (CRB) clearance for the successful applicant. We are committed to equality and diversity.
Closing Date: Thursday, 23rd November 2023, at noon
Interview Date: Wednesday, 29th November 2023
Start Date: January 2024