Located in the heart of Burton-upon-Trent’s vibrant, multi-cultural community, Christ Church Primary School offers an excellent opportunity for you to join our hardworking and dedicated Team. We are seeking to appoint an individual who is energetic, enthusiastic and passionate with a positive work ethic.
The Governors of Christ Church Primary School would like to hear from you if you are someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to ensure all children make good progress
- Has a passion for working with young children
- Works well in a team
- Has a positive attitude
- Is a caring professional
- Is a hardworking and enthusiastic professional
- Has a clear understanding of KS1/EYFS curriculum
- Has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
- Is qualified to NVQ L3 or equivalent
- Has good organisational and interpersonal skills
We can offer:
- Friendly, talented and enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
- A forward thinking school that has excellent relationships with its community
- Supportive parents and Governors
- A caring team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best for our pupils
- A stimulating working environment
- Opportunities for professional development
A visit to the school is encouraged to fully appreciate what the school can offer to the right candidate, please contact the school on 01283 247400 to make an appointment.
To apply for this post please download the application form below in the Available Documents Section.
Salary: £23,500 (FTE)
Closing date: 12pm noon – Thursday 30th November 2023
Interview date: Wednesday 6th December 2023
Candidates who are shortlisted will be informed by telephone or email.
Please send completed application and recruitment and monitoring forms to email@example.com or post to
Christ Church Primary School
Burton on Trent
“This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment”
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions.