Wellesbourne CE Primary
(Part of the Fosse MAT Academy)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced and effective KS1 teacher to our team for up to 4 days a week on a fixed term contract from 1st January 2024 to 31st August 2024 with a view to making permanent.
Wellesbourne is a ‘Good’ two form entry school with its own Nursery, an ‘Excellent’ SIAMs report and is part of the Fosse Multi Academy Trust.
We can offer:
• An ambitious school with a clear vision for the future.
• Highly motivated and well behaved pupils.
• Dedicated, friendly, supportive and highly motivated staff
• Parents who are keen to support their child’s learning.
• A caring community, with strong Church and family links.
We are looking for staff with:
• High expectations of the children’s achievement and behaviour.
• Ability to plan, teach and assess pupils within an exciting engaging curriculum.
• Enthusiasm to play a full part in the school life.
Applications should be submitted for the attention of the headteacher, Tim Hewitt, by 12pm on Monday 30th October using the Fosse MAT application form.
Job description and person specification are attached with the application form.
Shortlisting – Monday 30th October.
Interviews – Tuesday 31st October