1 x Nursery Support Professional
30 hours per week, including Night Owls
11am - 6pm - 5 days a week, term time only plus inset days
Salary Scale TA2 point 5-6 (£16,367 - £16,641 per annum)
Required to start January 2024 or sooner if possible
You are invited to join this highly successful Multi Academy Trust where we are committed to giving the best to both our pupils and our staff team. The current vacancy is within our brand new purpose built 60 place Nursery at Bengeworth CE Academy which is a 3-form entry forward-thinking school with happy children, a strong teaching and support team and excellent facilities. The right candidate will be based in Nursery from 11.00am - 3.30pm ( including an hours lunch break), before supporting our youngest children at our Night Owls after school club, 3.30pm - 6.00pm, also located within the Burford Road building.
We are seeking to appoint a caring, kind Support Professional to support our Nursery children (aged 3-4) to achieve their potential through our creative and exciting curriculum.
The right candidates should have:
- a good level of literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE English and Maths grade 4 or grade C and above)
- an appropriate Level 3 (e.g Diploma) or equivalent qualification
- knowledge of the new Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum, Development Matters / Birth to 5 Matters
- experience of working within an Early Years setting with children age 3-5 years
- a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities to supporting children’s learning within the Early Years
- an ability to work both independently and effectively within a team
- a drive to enable all children to learn and flourish
- a commitment to support the school’s ethos, Christian values and high expectations for all
In return, we offer our support professionals:
- a collaborative, supportive and committed staff team
- excellent CPD opportunities to support career pathways and aspirations
- a strong commitment to staff wellbeing, including a midday meal with our delightful children
Applicants should use the supporting statement on the application form to demonstrate how their skills match the Job Description and Person Specification, in addition to what they are able to bring to the role.
Bengeworth Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Online checks will be carried out on all shortlisted candidates. All successful candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) enhanced check.
We would encourage you to look at our website, www.bengeworthacademy.co.uk to find out more about our school and The Nursery at Bengeworth CE Academy. To apply, please download and fully complete a MAT application form from the Vacancies section of our website, and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 4th December 2023
Interviews: Thursday 7th December 2023