St Joseph’s Catholic Academy is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic Care Club Supervisor to join our friendly, hardworking and committed team in January 2024.
PURPOSE OF THE POST
To manage the After School Club
To be responsible for the care of the children after school
Under the direction of the Principal
- To manage sessions and fees using the online booking system
- To provide care and supervision for pupils outside of school hours
- To deliver and collect school pupils who attend the before and after club
- To supervise children whilst playing games and undertaking activities in the care club
- To maintain a safe and clean environment for children, other staff and visitors so far as it is possible
- To help with the maintenance of any records that are kept
- To assist in the preparation of foodstuffs and to supervise children before, during and after they have eaten
- To contribute to the creation of an attractive and stimulating environment through good quality display and classroom organisation
- To support the maintenance of positive links between home and school by making parents feel welcome within the care club
- To be aware of, and maintain, specific school policies which relate to pupils in the care club including special educational needs, behaviour, equal opportunities and health and safety
- Any other duties commensurate with the post
The post is term time only, Monday – Friday, 3pm-6pm.
Actual Salary £8,196 - £8,809
Friday 1st December 2023 at 12pm
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 235393 to arrange a visit.
The post will be offered on a Catholic Education Service Contract. St Joseph’s are part of The Newman Catholic Collegiate. St Joseph’s Catholic Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/
To apply please visit the school website St Joseph's Catholic Academy - Vacancies (stjosephscatholicacademy.co.uk) and complete the following documents:
Support Staff Application Form
Recruitment Monitoring Form
Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act 1974- Disclosure Form
All application forms should be returned directly to the school. Email address is: email@example.com
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information.