Class Teacher (Maternity cover)
Teachers Salary Main Scale, depending on experience.
Tuesday to Friday (0.8)
Start date: 19th February 2024
We wish to appoint a dedicated, inspirational, creative and enthusiastic EYFS teacher to build on the current excellent provision and standards in our Reception class.
Our school is Outstanding and is forward thinking and committed to raising standards. The school prides itself on providing high levels of support both for children and staff.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who is:
- Confident in teaching phonics and early reading and writing development
- Able to inspire and support all learners
- Committed to raising standards
- Eager to offer new initiatives and approaches
- Well planned and highly organised
- An excellent role model for children
- Confident in using ICT throughout the curriculum
- Is willing to commit to the full life of the school
Harvington CE First & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to recognise and share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Prospective applicants are warmly welcomed and encouraged to visit us, please call the school office to arrange a visit.
Closing Date: 9am Friday 8th December 2023
Interviews Tuesday 12th December 2023