Grade 1 or Grade 2 (dependent on experience / qualifications) – ECT’s welcome to apply too
Salary Scale TA1 - TA2:
- TA1 Points 2 - 4, £16,816.17 - £17,378.56 per annum
- TA2 Points 5 - 6, £17,668.78 - £17,964.27 per annum
31 hours 40 mins per week, 8.30am - 3.20pm
Temporary until 19th July 2024
Required Start – January 2024 (or earlier if possible)
Tardebigge CE First School is a popular and oversubscribed school in between Bromsgrove and Redditch. We are a one-form entry school set in the beautiful North Worcestershire countryside, and to live out our Christian Vision, we are guided by our seven School Christian Values; however, we welcome children and staff from all faiths.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team of committed and dedicated Teaching Assistants; our current vacancy is predominantly based within our Year 4 class but also involves supporting reading groups in Year 1 at the beginning of the day. The role will also include supporting groups of children through structured learning opportunities at lunchtimes.
The post will include:
- Working in classes under the direction of a teacher supporting small groups or providing one to one focused support where necessary
- Preparing and organising resources to support small group work and specialist interventions as required across the year groups
- Supporting by undertaking administrative tasks and resource preparation
What we offer:
- An excellent opportunity to develop your practice with a commitment to your continued professional development; we offer regular training / CPD
- A highly-skilled and supportive teaching and teaching assistant team
- An excellent working environment in a well-resourced school set in extensive grounds
- Local government pension scheme
- Local authority discount schemes
For further information about Tardebigge CE First School, then please do take a look at our website.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS clearance certificate.
For all enquiries or to request an application pack, please contact Nikki Biddlestone in the office on 01527 872886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms are also available from www.worcestershire.gov.uk
Closing Date: Monday 4th December at 11am.
We reserve the right, depending on application numbers, to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.