The St Bart's Multi Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff and children of St Saviour's CofE Academy are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our hard working and committed team.
At St Saviour's CofE Academy our children come first. High expectations, mutual trust and respect are underpinned by a warm, supportive ethos. In the best interests of our children we work very closely with our partner Academies. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of caring, enthusiastic, dedicated staff, who are well-supported by their Senior Leadership Team.
Our successful candidate will:
· Have a proven track record of successful teaching and learning
· Have the ability to further develop and enhance our high standards
· Have high expectations of learning and behaviour
· Have high expectations for the achievement of every child and member of staff
· Be driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated
· Be able to establish fantastic relationships with children
· Have a passion for ensuring every child is included and really does matter Please see job description for full list of duties & responsibilities.
We offer you an academy with:
• A dedicated, hardworking and able team, with a focus on whole school improvement
• A school family which reflects and fosters a positive and warm Christian ethos
• Happy, enthusiastic and wonderful children to work with
• A friendly, supportive, hard-working environment where everyone is valued
• A strong, effective and experienced Senior Leadership Team
• Excellent support and CPD opportunities
• Exciting links and joint professional development with St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust partner Academies
Interviews will be held on the 14th December 2023
Please contact Mrs T. Ross on 01782 433300 for further details.
To apply for the role, please click on the link below https://www.mynewterm.com/jobs/144591/EDV-2023-SSCA-51754
Telephone: 01782 433300
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide