Galley Common Infant School is a successful, happy and caring school. We are looking to appoint an inspiring and innovative early years class teacher, to cover maternity leave.
The successful applicant will work in close partnership with other staff to pursue continual school improvement and to enrich the lives and learning of the children and families in our community.
We can offer:
- A friendly, caring and inclusive school with children at the centre of all that we do.
- A dedicated, hardworking and highly professional team of teaching support.
- A safe, pleasant and happy environment for all
- A supportive and committed Governing Body
- Parents who value the school and are interested in their child's education
- Strong Community links
- The opportunity to lead and manage the early years team should you have
the required skills and experience. However, this is not essential.
Visits to the school are most welcome and strongly recommended. Please contact the school office for an appointment.