Scale 1 spinal point 2, £6293.89 per annum
12.5 hours per week + Bank hours
Main duties & responsibilities
- Cleaning surfaces, fixtures & fittings & wall up to a safe height.
- Sweeping, vacuuming & polishing of floors.
- Cleaning inside windows up to a safe height.
- Polishing & dusting surfaces & furniture.
- Cleaning toilets & sink areas.
- To clear up any hazards to pupils and staff (i.e. broken glass).
- To report any damage to school property to Caretaker.
- To use powered cleaning equipment as directed and in accordance with training.
- To undertake relevant bank hours / seasonal work as directed by the headteacher.
- Periodically deep cleaning of premises & furnishing during periods of school closure.
To undertake such other duties, training and hours of work that may be reasonably required &which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
To adhere to school policies.
- Staff within Batchley First School.
Health and safety:
You must be aware of and act in accordance with the responsibilities placed on you as an employee by the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. You must, at all times, take regard of the health and safety of other employees, patients, service users and visitors.
All staff are expected to participate in individual performance management reviews and the personal development planning.
You must maintain appropriate confidentiality of information relating to the school, individuals and patient information. You will be expected to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
Application pack available from:
Telephone: 01527 62926
Closing Date: 30th November 2023
Batchley First School is fully committed to safeguarding of children and therefore the post will require an Enhanced DBS check to be completed before starting with us.
Application pack available to download from: www.batchleyfirstschool.co.uk