Abbey Hulton Primary is a founder member of the Orchard Community Trust.
We are a “Good” school and we are proud of the good relationships that we have with pupils, parents and other professionals.
We can offer:
- A happy and caring school environment
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Well behaved pupils, who are eager to learn
- Opportunities for career progression
- A strong and supportive Leadership Team, Governing Body and Trust
We look forward to receiving applications to join our friendly and supportive team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced practitioner to join our dynamic team as soon as possible. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- High expectations for all pupils
- Experience with SEN, and Autism would be advantageous
- Experience of working in partnership with class teachers to deliver good and outstanding classroom practice
- A good understanding of effective learning, good quality feedback to learners and how to support learners to make good progress
- Commitment to maintaining our positive ethos and values
- A belief in child centred learning within a nurturing environment
- Commitment to learning and professional development
- A desire to work in a friendly and forward thinking school
- A cheerful and positive outlook
Key duties & responsibilities are outlined in the job description, within the application pack.
Our school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Criminal Records Bureau. In line with the Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) guidance an online check will be carried out on all shortlisted candidates only as part of the process of assessing your suitability to work with children. Application packs are available from our website – www.abbeyhultonprimary.org.uk, or alternatively please email Mrs A Trevor at firstname.lastname@example.org calling on 01782 2355551
Completed application forms should be emailed to Mrs A Trevor via email at email@example.com or alternatively posted to:
Abbey Hulton Primary School
Stoke on Trent
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide