LUNCH TIME SUPERVISOR VACANCY
THE FEDERATION ABBEY INFANT AND JUNIOR SCHOOL
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
2 posts - 1 permanent, 1 fixed term initially until 19/07/2024 due to SEN funding
We are looking to recruit a Lunch Time Supervisor to join our lunchtime team at The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and dedicated person who will encourage and engage with the children during lunchtime.
- Applicants who have the patience to work with young children.
- Willingness to organise games and activities in line with the school’s policy for enrichment activities.
- Applicants who are able to work as part of team, forming positive relationships with adults and pupils.
- Supervising of children before and after their lunch and playground duty.
Application Form, Job Description and Personnel Specification can be downloaded from Sandwell Local Authority website or WM Jobs. All completed application forms must be returned by email, post or delivered directly to either of the school offices. Interested applicants can contact either school on 0121 429 1689 or 0121 429 2700.
Closing Date: Monday 4th December 2023 at 12.00 noon
Short listing date: Monday 4th December 2023
Interviews W/C: Monday 4th December 2023 onwards
If you do not hear from us by Monday 4th December 2023 unfortunately you have not been successful in your application.
The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references are therefore required for this role. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role. Pre-employment checks will be carried out in line with KCSIE.
7.08 hours per week, term time only
Band B, SCP 3 to 4, £22,737 to £23,114 pro rata. £3,798 to £3,861 per annum (£11.79 to £11.98 per hour)
Maurice Road, Smethwick B67 5LR and Barclay Road, Smethwick B67 5LT
Monday 4th December 2023 at 12.00 noon
Job Description and Person Specification