The Headteacher of Milton Primary Academy is seeking to appoint a class teacher. We are looking for
teachers who are passionate about making learning a valuable and enjoyable experience, to ensure that every child reaches their full potential. The successful candidates will have a passion for teaching and learning and areal ambition to stretch, challenge and inspire children to academic success in all its forms. They will be innovative practitioners and be fully supportive of the all-round ethos and strategic vision of the academy.
Milton Primary Academy can offer:
● a supportive, hard-working team
● a team that wants to drive up standards
● a happy and caring environment
● children who are keen to learn and behave well
● a superb staff who fully support the leadership and management of the academy
● a school where everyone matters
● supportive trustees, parents and community
● excellent opportunities for professional development
The successful candidates will enjoy working as part of our hard-working, forward-thinking team. We are focused on ensuring that each child makes excellent progress in an environment where they feel nurtured and their levels of well-being are high.
The successful candidates will;
● have a thorough working knowledge of the national curriculum, demonstrating a strong pedagogical
understanding of effective teaching approaches
● be dedicated to ensuring that every child is happy and successful with their learning
● demonstrate the drive and ability to ensure the highest possible standards for all children in their
● foster excellent working relationships with parents and carers
● support the vision and ethos of our academy community
Application packs are available from
Visits are also encouraged. Please contact the academy to make an appointment on 01782 234780 or email
Windsor Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all
staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS with barred list check.
Closing date for all applications will be on Monday 11th December 2023 at noon.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 11th December 2023.
Interviews will be organised for Tuesday 12th December 2023.