Beacon Primary School
We are seeking to appoint a 2 full time Class Teachers. Teacher Pay Range M1-M6 £30,000 to £41,333
One post to start February 2024 or sooner and the second post is to cover maternity leave from Easter 2024.
Beacon Primary is an ambitious, successful and inclusive primary school with a growing reputation in Willenhall. Our staff are highly committed, hardworking and motivated. Due to increasing numbers, we are seeking to appoint a class teacher to help us provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children.
We are looking for someone that will:
- be an excellent class teacher who will demonstrate and promote creative and innovative teaching and assessment strategies to meet the needs of all pupils
- have an excellent understanding of how children learn, motivate and inspire children
- have high expectations of themselves and others
- be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity
- forge positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
- be well organised
- provide a creative and vibrant learning environment that supports children’s learning
- have excellent communication skills
- have the ability to work as part of a team with teaching and support staff.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS; two suitable references, Prohibition check (where applicable); Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity, right to work checks will be required.
An online search will also be carried out as part of due diligence on all short-listed candidates.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Short listed candidates will be required to complete a self-declaration.
Application packs are available from www.beaconprimary.co.uk and must be emailed to email@example.com
Informal visits to school Tuesday 21st and 28th November both at 4pm. Please call school on 01922 710874 to book your visit.
Closing Date – Friday 1st December 2023
Interviews to be held week commencing 4th December 2023