2 x Lunchtime Supervisors
Lodge Farm Primary School part of SHINE Academies
Permanent - Term Time Only – 6.25 hours per week
Salary: £20,441- £20,812 pro-rata (Pay Award Pending)
Approx. Actual Salary £2,969.94
Closing date: 24th November 2023
Interviews: 27th November 2023
SHINE Academies is a forward thinking and growing Trust. We are currently recruiting Lunchtime Supervisors.
We seek to appoint enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated individuals who will actively support our children at Lunchtimes.
SHINE Academies is committed to improving the outcomes for all children within its care and educating the whole child, offering a wide range of extra-curricular activities and an outstanding Creative Arts, Music and Sports provision. The Trust currently comprises of four schools, Northwood Park Primary School in Bushbury, Lodge Farm Primary School in Willenhall, Villiers Primary School in Bilston and Busill Jones Primary School in Bloxwich. We are expected to grow to five schools this academic year. All of our schools are large and therefore progression opportunities are plentiful.
By joining our Trust, we can offer you:
- Exceptional CPD opportunities
- Talented, enthusiastic and caring pupils
- A nurturing and supportive Executive, Leadership and Middle Management Team
- A large and committed staff who all work to the same ethos
- A committed Trust Board and Local Governing Body who hold the Leadership Team to account and ensure financial security
- Opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Spacious grounds to support the learning and development of pupils
Want to know more? We would love to welcome you to our schools to see what we have to offer. Please call us on 01902 928900 to make an appointment with Mrs Z Bradburn – Office Manager.
Ready to apply? Please complete the application form and submit it by the deadline shown in the advert.
SHINE Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Therefore, this post requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: 16th November 2023
Interviews: 23rd November 2023
How to apply and contact details
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01902 928900
- Fully Completed Application forms only, CV’s cannot be accepted.