Mealtime Supervisor (Rushton CE(VC) Primary School 008270
This is a part time, permanent post.
5 hours per week.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Mealtime Supervisor to provide a high quality support service to Rushton Primary School. The successful candidate should be highly motivated and have the ability to work in a busy child centered environment. You should possess excellent team working skills and have the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
The successful candidate will:
* Work under the direction of senior staff to provide appropriate support to children during the school lunch break
* Supervise the children before, during and after the meal
* Assist the children with their table manners and use of cutlery where necessary
* Engage effectively with the children to ensure their personal and social needs are met during the school lunch break.
* Set up and clear away dining room equipment when necessary.
* Supervise children during playtime
* Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young persons you are responsible for or come into contact with.
* Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
* Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school.
Please contact the school office for more information 01260 226303.
Headteacher: Sarah Cockersole: 01260 226303 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is required to commence as soon as possible in September 2017. Interviews are scheduled to take place as soon as possible after the closing date.
Closing date: 1.00pm Friday 30th June 2017
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Rushton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/