APPOINTMENT OF A DRIVER
15.5 HOURS PER WEEK, TERM TIME ONLY
START DATE: TO BE ADVISED
SALARY: SCP5 £8,453.00 (INCREASE PENDING)
Chadsgrove School is a day special school for pupils whose special educational needs arise from their physical disabilities. In addition a significant number have profound and multiple learning difficulties, whilst others have sensory impairments and/or communication difficulties.
We are seeking to appoint a Minibus Driver to commence as soon as possible. This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking, inspiring and motivated individual to join our school.
You will be expected to:
- Drive pupils to and collect from educational visits as and when required. On most occasions you will stay and support the pupils together with the class team
- Drive pupils and staff to PE sporting events and again either stay with the pupils or collect later in the day
- If trips have been cancelled or no trips are taking place then you will support the classroom staff
- Ensure the school minibuses are not left empty of fuel
- Keep the school minibuses clean and tidy
If you want to join a school that makes a difference then Chadsgrove School is for you. Previous experience of working with physically disabled children would be an advantage but it is not essential, as training will be given.
Chadsgrove School is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Shortlisted candidates will also be subject to an online search.
The closing date for applications: Friday 1st November at 12.00 Noon
Interviews: To be advised