The Headteacher and Governors of Hillside Primary School are seeking to appoint an exemplary Early Years Practitioner to strengthen and further enhance Early Years teaching and learning at Hillside Primary School.
The successful candidate will be required to start as soon as possible. The post will be Monday to Friday–30 hours.
We are seeking to appoint a practitioner with recent and relevant experience working within an Early Years setting. They must be nurturing and caring, have high expectations in every aspect of the role and be committed to working as part of our early year’s team.
The successful candidates will:
- Be able to demonstrate exemplary primary classroom practice in the Early Years
- Have a positive outlook and the ability to work well with others, as part of a team
- Demonstrate a creative and personalised approach to teaching and learning
- Have a belief that all children are unique and individual and can all achieve and succeed
- Have very high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Contribute to creating an inclusive, safe inspiring classroom environment
In return we can offer the opportunity to:
- Work with children who are enthusiastic, keen to learn and have exemplary behaviour
- Have access to appropriate training
- Work with friendly, dedicated, supportive staff
- Be part of a team with ambition for all pupils, who are challenged to do their absolute best
The successful candidate must have:
- At least Grade C GCSE in English and Maths (Grade 4 under the new system)
- An relevant approved Level 3 qualification or above
We recommend you peruse our website which is available at www.hillsideprimary.org.uk as it contains a plethora of information about our school.
We warmly welcome and encourage visits to the school. Please contact the school office to make a mutually convenient time and date for your visit.
- Closing date for all applications: Friday 1st December 2023 at 12 noon.
- Interviews will take place during the morning of Wednesday 6th December 2023.
To request an application pack please email the school email@example.com.
Hillside Primary School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and check of relevant qualifications.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/