We are looking for two enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistants to join our hardworking, friendly team. Your time will be split between working with a SEND pupil and a class TA. Hours of work are 8.30am - 3.30pm, term time only plus five teacher training days for both roles. The 32.5hrs role is Monday - Friday. The 19.5hrs role is over three days.
The successful applicant will:
- have a creative approach that will inspire, challenge and motivate learners
- has high expectations in the terms of children’s behaviour and learning
- is willing to contribute positively to the life of the school and it’s community
- can work flexibly and effectively as a team member
In return, we can offer:
- Kind, caring, hard-working and motivated children;
- A friendly, supportive and motivated staff team who are committed to improvement;
- A positive working environment with a proactive commitment to staff wellbeing;
- A welcoming wider community supportive of the school and its staff
- The wider support of the Coventry Diocese Multi-Academy Trust
How to Apply
Please send completed Job Application, including full employment history and Equality Details forms to email@example.com
Please make sure that you include two references, including one from your current employer.
Closing date for applications is midday on Tuesday 27th November
Interview date: Wednesday 28th November
Start date: ASAP
Dunchurch Boughton C of E Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and to take responsibility for the wellbeing of all pupils within our school. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check and provide two appropriate references.