Teacher of Science
Temporary one year contract, MPS/UPS
Starting January or February 2024
NQT's application accepted
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and highly qualified Teacher of Science to work in our excellent English Faculty.
Trinity High School is a very special learning community. Our HEART values of Happiness, Excellence, Ambition, Respect and Tolerance underpin our day to day work and visitors are always impressed by the warm, friendly and highly positive relationships that exist between staff and students. We are a friendly and caring community where students are encouraged to aim high, embrace challenge and develop resilience so that they can realise their talents and create their futures.
Our school motto, Excellence for All, encapsulates our vision for all students in our care. Our motto reflects both ambition and inclusivity and allows students to prosper because we have high expectations of their academic progress as well as their personal development. As they move through the school they grow into confident, articulate young adults who contribute selflessly to their families and their local communities.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has high expectations of pupil progress.
- Is passionate about education and developing a love of learning in students.
- Has the skills to work collaboratively with the Science Faculty and other faculties.
- Can build positive relationships with students, staff and parents.
- Is willing to embrace or bring new ideas to the school.
- Has ambition combined with a commitment to developing their own skills.
In return, you will have the advantage of:
- Joining a strong and dynamic team of professionals.
- Work in a school with high aspirations for all of its students and staff.
- Be provided with excellent career opportunities.
- Benefits including; Employee Assistance Programme, Work Perks, Bike To Work Scheme, use of fitness facilities.
Closing Date: Friday 1st December (10.00 am)
We reserve the right to interview outstanding candidates prior to closing date.
Please use the TES link for further information and application instructions;
For further information or to arrange a visit to school, please contact Mrs Mandy Martin, Headteacher's PA on 01527 585859 or email@example.com
Only applications submitted via the TES portal will be considered. CVs and open references are not acceptable. The successful candidate must meet the person specification in full in order to be offered the post. Trinity High School is an equal opportunities employer.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and criminal background check via the disclosure procedures. Also as per The Department for Education Statutory guidance, in accordance with the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” legislation latest version that came into effect on 1st September 2022, shortlisted candidates will be subject to an online search as part of our due diligence.
Trinity High School is committed to the protection, safety and welfare of its pupils and staff and we aim for the highest standards in safeguarding procedures. We expect all staff to share and promote this commitment.