Birds Bush Primary School - Lunchtime Supervisor
7 hours and 30 minutes per week, Term Time Only
Actual Salary £3,869.12 - £3,933.30 per annum
The children, governors and staff at Birds Bush Primary School, part of Perry Hall Multi-Academy Trust, are seeking to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisor who can add to our team at Birds Bush. We are seeking an individual who understands that lunchtimes are a time for a break from learning in a safe and fun environment and wants to be part of providing that for our children.
The successful applicant will have a good understanding of how to work with and motivate children and will be keen to make a positive impact in our school, where community sits at the heart of everything we do. This is an exciting time join us and continue your development within a supportive and aspirational Multi Academy Trust.
The Trust can offer:
- Access to highly sought Local Government Pension Scheme
- Yearly well-being day.
- Access to an employee benefits portal which includes a number of discount vouchers for shopping, entertainment and dining
- A Cycle to work scheme
- Free will-writing service
- Free telephone counselling and online access to our employee advice and assistance portal
- A salary sacrifice scheme which allows you to buy a new car
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- A Financial Well-being service
- A Health Cash plan
- A Voluntary Private Medical service
Please complete our application form, which can be found on this website, and submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
PHMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought, along with other relevant employment checks and completion of the disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009).