A vacancy for an Information Analyst has arisen within the busy Performance Team which provides management information and data analyses to Children's Services.
The post holder will assist the team in providing data for Children's Services, utilising core business systems to provide high quality information and supporting the service to achieve its aims.
Responsibilities will include:
- the provision and presentation of essential performance data and statistical analysis
- improving access to and use of performance data and intelligence
- developing the use of system reporting and data analysis technologies
- the exploitation and development of associated information systems
- assisting with the completion of statutory data returns
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Power BI is desirable).
- The ability to write or edit SQL, use SQL Server Management Studio (SMSS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- The ability to work independently and manage your own workload
- Good communication with team members and stakeholders
For more information on the role contact email@example.com
N.B. We reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the advertised date should we receive a large number of applications.
So that we can demonstrate Dudley’s commitment to diversity and inclusion and to improve bias in the recruitment process that could create barriers for candidates. Your personal data will be anonymised when you apply, to ensure that you comply with our anonymisation process please ensure you have removed your name and date of birth from any attachments prior to uploading them to your application.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you require support completing an online or paper application form and or interview techniques, please contact Dudley Adult and Community Learning on 01384 818 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org who can support with Digital Skills and Job Applications.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance https://help.wmjobs.co.uk/
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/