Our Lady and All Saints Catholic Multi Academy
Band B £22,737-£23,500 FTE
Actual Salary: £19,492.59 - £20,146.72
Permanent: 33.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
St John the Baptist Catholic Primary School
Start Date: January 2024 or ASAP
Our Lady and All Saints Catholic Multi Academy Company (“the MAC”) was formed in April 2021 and comprises of 12 Catholic Primary Schools and 1 Catholic Secondary School across the Birmingham, Solihull, and Warwickshire areas.
St John the Baptist is a welcoming school, where all staff work tirelessly and care hugely for our wonderful, well-behaved children. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a School Receptionist and Administrator to work at St John the Baptist Catholic Primary School, part of Our Lady and All Saints MAC.
We can offer:
- A positive learning culture, where wellbeing and workload are effectively managed.
- A dedicated, skilled and committed staff, upholding high expectations and aspirations for all of our children.
- A strong sense of community and a warm, welcoming workplace.
- Frequent opportunities to collaborate with staff from the other schools in our MAC to develop and share best practice
We welcome applications from a wide range of backgrounds and as such, the post would equally suit someone with experience of working in a school or someone, without previous experience, looking for a role in education.
The successful candidate will
- Committed to making a positive difference to the lives of our children and staff.
- Able to demonstrate administrative and organisational skills.
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritise workloads and show initiative.
- Flexible in their approach to work.
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school.
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school, please contact the school office (0121 770 1892) to make an appointment.
Further information and an application pack is available under the vacancies section of our website www.olaas.co.uk/currentvacancies Please return your application, to email@example.com
Closing Date: 16th December 2023 9:00am Interview Date: TBC
St John the Baptist Catholic Primary School, part of Our Lady and All Saints Multi Academy Company, has a responsibility for and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups. All employees and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and to obtain an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) and where relevant, a childcare disqualification check. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and other satisfactory pre-employment checks. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.
An online search will also be carried out as part of due diligence on all short-listed candidates.
Please note we do not accept CVs. Please note, only CES Application Forms will be accepted.
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Therefore, should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.